Friday, December 18, 2009

Drake - Best of Drizzy II (Jimmys Back)

Yes..part 2 is here people! Its Been over 6 months since I put together and put out the first "Best Of Drizzy" and it seems like Drake has almost gone global since. I actually made the first tape for me and a friend of mine but it ended getting like 4,000 downloads just off my rapidshare link. "Best Of Drizzy II (Jimmys Back)" is a lot better in my opinon. This series is Drake's best work in my opinion from his collaborations with other artists as well as his solo material released to the internet via mixtapes and other channels. All songs are No DJ & CD Quality or damn near CD quality. Download and enjoy!

1.Congratulations 
2. Look At The Ice (feat. Nickelus F) 
3. Take You Down 
4. 2night 
5. Funk Flex Freestyle 09 (Less Flex) 
6. Say Whats Real 
7. Still Drake 
8. Goodnite And Goodluck 
9. Friends With Money 
10. Can't Hide From Love 
11. Best I Ever Had (Ted Smooth Rmx) (feat. Swizz Beatz) 
12. Right To Left (feat. Tanya Morgan) 
13. Dead Presidents Freestyle 
14. In My City 
15. November 18th (Chuck Inglish Remix) (feat. Chuck Inglish) 
16. ATF Radio Freestyle 
17. Im Goin In (feat. Lil Wayne) 
18. What I'm Thinking Right Now 
19. Little Bit (Remix) (feat. Lykke Li & Mickey Factz)
20. Best I Ever Had (Clean vs Dirty) 
21. Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment